Surely, there are a number of ways to advertise a website and or business. But, trying to recall too many ways can sometimes cause too much confusion. As a result, you may end up losing your company, and that, my friend, is something you do not want to happen. Instead of bombarding yourself with too many different ways (or strategies), why not choose ten ‘good’ ways – that you’re comfortable with – to advertise your website and or business? However, if you have not thought of any type of way to advertise your website then here are ten. There are not only ten ways; they are ten good ways.
Starting from 10 and down
10. List your products with shopping comparison bots and auction sites:
- This works well for online merchants, but its main purpose is that you pay to acquire first time customers.
- It compares your products and prices to others.
9. Ask visitors to bookmark your page:
- Keeps your website and or business connected with potential clients:
- A – Sort of like – connection between you and potential clients.
- Since there are so many sites that potential clients can browse, at one point, they may come across your website, and then forget. Just a split second, you website/business can be forgotten.
- Keep in mind, not all visitors will bookmark your page. But, a good amount of visitors can be acquired.
8. Email list:
- Collect your clients’ email addresses and send them products announcements or special offers.
- Keeps you connected with potential clients.
7. Attract the press:
- Pitch a new idea relevant to your website/business to radio stations, your local news stations, and online new stations.
6. List your local business on Google places for businesses:
- Sign up for Google places for business. It’s free!
- This will help potential clients find your website and or business when doing local search.
5. Write articles for others to use in websites and newsletters:
- This is an effective and viral approach.
4. Google Ad Words and PPC:
- Focused, long-tail keywords that are specific to your industry.
3. Stumble upon paid discoveries:
- $5.00 gets 100 unique visitors to your site.
- Can receive free traffic from Stumbles.
- Great way to advertise big promotion, contests, and or giveaways.
2. Facebook Ads:
- “Most successful overall,” says Megan LaBant Abrahamsen, the owner of Blue Star Bazaar.
- Facebook Ads target specific customers which allow you to avoid extemporaneous clicks from customers.
- Cheaper than other print ads and banner ads.
1. Be creative:
- Your first impression is the ‘first’ way to attract potential clients.
- Keeps potential clients’ interested in your site.
These are the ten ways I suggest to advertise your website and or business. You can also try out other ways, and hopefully you’ll find ways – that are comfortable to you – to advertise your website and or business. And always remember, you don’t need to know too many ways (or strategies) – all you need is about ten or little less. I wish you the best of luck!